Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Impulse Dos

Two siblings (Wally, and Helga) riding in the back seat of Mom's car. Around the ages of 9, and 12.

W: Hey wear did you get those glasses Helga?
H: At the mall dork.
W: Can i touch 'em
H: Heck no Wallie, you haven't showered for weeks!
W: Whatever, its only been one.
H: Gross...
W: I wont get them dirty. Just let me try them on. They would look good on me. The white would compliment my eyes.
H: Watching to much queer eye for the straight guy?
W: Shut it Helga. Just give them to me.
H:  No way, get you own.
W: I have no money!
H: Sucks to be you then.
W: Fine.
A few seconds of silence and then Wallie leaps across the car and tries to grab the glasses.
SNAP
H: Wallie! I'm going to cut off your right arm and feed it to starving kids in Africa.
W: Just because of your lame glasses?!
H: Yes, and also you own me 8 bucks!
W: The true price value for those micro fiber plastic glasses should be 3 dollars. 
H: Okay Richard Simmons.
W: He wasn't gay.
H: Only you would know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment